market your business
Fuse Festival 2012 will be held from Wednesday 22nd – Friday 24th February and is a unique opportunity to build your business within the South Australian, national and international music markets.
Fuse offers your business the chance to engage with a wide range of audiences, exposing your brand to an estimate of 85,000 people in 2011. 300+ musicians and industry professionals from overseas, interstate and South Australia are involved in the conference and showcase activities including some of the world’s leading representatives from touring and management agencies, record companies and media outlets.
In 2010 Fuse showcased 68 bands in 20 venues across Adelaide’s CBD to an audience of 4,000. In 2011 this showcase will be split across three nights, involving an estimated 90 local and national bands, and a crowd of 85,000.
Fuse Festival has partnerships with major festivals such as The Great Escape (UK), CMJ in New York, NXNE in Toronto, the Adelaide Fringe as well as many Australian artists and organisations. We have been growing these partnerships since Fuse began in 1996. See the full list of 2011 sponsors here.
Examples of events that your brand can align with:
• Fuse East & Fuse West Showcases – 80 bands, 20 venues and over 4000 punters
• Conference Panels – Align with a brand-relevant topic to a captive audience of up to 300
• Conference – Choose one of our advertising options to place your brand under the nose of 300+ musicians and industry professionals
• Branding opportunities in print collateral in the lead up to and during the event
• Concentrated branding or communication of a corporate message through alignment with a specific program targeting a demographic
Fuse Festival provides the perfect platform for your organisation to explore partnerships that reach key demographics and achieve tangible outcomes personalised to your business needs.
Download a full list of Partnership Opportunities here or contact us on 8100 2056 for more information